Regional Public Transportation Advisory Committee
Committee members are appointed by the COIC Board to review, advise and assist the transportation program in its efforts:
- To help identify the transportation needs of Central Oregon residents.
- To help educate the communities on the value and offerings of public transportation.
- To serve as a forum where citizens can provide comments about service expansions, reductions or alterations.
- To meet with concerned citizens regarding unresolved issues.
- To advocate for new and expanded services.
- To review future plans for services.
- To consider and make a recommendation on transit issues presented to the committee.
- To consider and make a recommendation on policy issues presented to the committee.
- To serve as the forum for a rider to appeal a loss of a ridership privilege and to make a recommendation regarding determination.
More Information about the Committee:
RPTAC Committee Guidelines
2013 RPTAC Committee List
May 21, 2013
343 E. Antler Ave. Redmond, OR
2013 RPTAC Meeting Schedule
343 E. Antler Ave. Redmond
||Tuesday, March 19th
||Tuesday, May 21st
||Tuesday, July 16th
||Tuesday, September 17th
||Tuesday, November 19th
RPTAC Meeting; November 20, 2012: Agenda Notes
RPTAC Meeting; March 19, 2013: Meeting Materials
Special RPTAC Meeting; April 23, 2013: Notes
For more information, contact:
Scott Aycock, Transportation Planner